2. Memorized the Gummi Bears theme song. (YOU'RE WELCOME everyone who knows me and will now be forced to listen to me proudly prove that I know it by heart.)
3. Watched Alicia Keys sing the Gummi Bears theme song on Jimmy Fallon.
4. Decide I may be getting obsessed with the Gummi Bears theme song.
5. Play Candy Crush. On my phone first, and then on my computer. In that specific order because otherwise I can't actually use the free lives people send me and seriously, what the hell? Why?
6. Google why can't I use my extra lives for Candy Crush when using the computer? Get no satisfactory answer.
7. Think about what to do about dinner.
8. Decide to eat microwave popcorn and think about dinner later.
9. Become annoyed at the humidity level but refuse to turn on the a/c because it's not actually HOT.
10. Contemplate why I hate the word "moist" so much. SO MUCH YOU GUYS.
11. Imagine that I am on "Inside the Actors Studio" and answering the Pivot questionnaire. Can't come up with a witty/fun/poignant answer to how I want G-d to greet me. Decide my favorite word is "luminous."
12. Change my mind and decide it's actually "hallelujah."
13. Feel proud of my choice, go listen to the Jeff Buckley version of "Hallelujah."
14. Remember that there was an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" where they danced to that song. Youtube it.
15. Think about what to do about dinner.
16. Decide to eat more microwave popcorn for dinner.
17. Take a bathroom break.
18. On the way to the bathroom break, discover what is PROBABLY a dead bug on the bathroom floor.
19. Decide I don't have to pee that badly and hope that by the time I do, the dead bug will have magically removed itself.
20. Feed the boy cat. Wonder for the kazillionth time why he isn't losing any weight. Imagine scenarios that happen when I am out of the house and he becomes a ninja cat, sneaking food from the storage bin.
21. Think about setting up a webcam to catch the ninja cat.
22. Remember that video of the lion and the two men who raised it, set to Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You." Youtube it. Cry a little because the lion WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM.
23. Write this post.